Steamery’s vision is to be the global leader within textile care by giving people the very best tools to love and care for their clothes. We make minimalistic and easy-to-use products such as steamers, fabric shavers, and detergents to help and inspire people to care for their garments. Currently, we are selling in 60 markets worldwide and our team at the Stockholm office right now consists of 35 passionate individuals.
As Head of Wholesale and Distribution at Steamery, you will help scale our business through creative thinking and clear strategies. The position will focus on growth and building relationships. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading an effective strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally, act as a company brand ambassador, and drive revenue growth globally through all channels. In this position, you will lead and manage our in-house Wholesale and Distribution team along with external agents, distributors, and key resellers toward common goals. Experience in the fashion industry and omni channel sales is a plus.
We believe that you have a broad skill set and that you have experience of building and developing a B2B sales department from scratch. Being part of a rapid growth journey, this position requires that you thrive working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Your leadership skills enable you to be action-oriented while leading by example, as well as being strategic and coaching-oriented. The Head of Wholesale and Distribution reports to the CCO.
Contract: Full-time, as soon as possible
Your main tasks will be (but not limited to):
- Responsible for creating and implementing strategic plans for the Wholesale and Distribution area, focusing on growth and profitability.
- Empower the B2B sales team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete all relevant initiatives.
- Be deeply involved with all aspects of generating sales and growing the business globally.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and increase market share. Analyze and track all sales related KPIs.
- Manage B2B sales budget and reporting. Responsible for the P&L of Wholesale and Distribution profit centers.
- Ensure that the Steamery brand’s agenda corresponds with planned projects and sales initiatives.
- Push boundaries and strengthen brand awareness on a global scale.
- Initiate, negotiate, and manage new partnerships along with managing and developing existing relationships with key partners. Advise and support distributors and other key partners.
- Collaborate with the other commercial teams (E-com & Marketing) with the common objective of increasing sales and brand awareness.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
We believe that you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. You can lead your team toward common goals and work collaboratively across teams and partners.
- Beneficial to have international experience, ideally also from driving international expansion and building brands.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of Wholesale and Distribution.
- Broad experience in building and developing key B2B partnerships.
- You are structured as well as purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Beneficial if you have experience being part of a successful growth journey.
You should also see yourself matching the following personal traits:
- Humble with an ability to lead by example
- Highly motivating and energetic with a positive team spirit
- Open-minded and giving continuous feedback
- High level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Driving business forward using Steamery’s core values
Work environment and company culture:
Steamery offers you a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values work-life balance and provides all employees with the time and resources needed to expand their knowledge and do what they are passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside Steamery.
At Steamery, we have competitive salaries and are part of a collective agreement. To encourage all staff to take care of their health, we offer a generous health care allowance as well as wellness hours. Our office is located right next to Mariatorget in Stockholm. You will spend your days in a new, dynamic office with an international team that has a lot of fun at work!
Apply with your CV and cover letter by latest December 15th. We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate, so don’t hesitate – apply now!
Questions regarding the role, please contact Alexandra Mazzini, HR Manager at Steamery, firstname.lastname@example.org