Steamery’s mission is to inspire people to take better care of their clothes and lead the way for a slow fashion movement. We make beautiful and easy-to-use products such as steamers, fabric shavers, brushes etc. to help and inspire people to care for their garments. We are currently selling in 60 markets worldwide and our team right now consists of 30 passionate individuals.
As Head of E-Commerce you will be a strategic and data driven professional, and bringing hands-on experience from scaling and growing an E-commerce business. With a customer centric mindset, you would continue building and scaling the company’s digital presence and optimizing the customer journey while further developing the team and infrastructure. By using data mixed with experience, you will lead and take Steamery to the next level within online sales, profitability, and brand awareness.
Your skill set and experience is wide and built from a bottom-up perspective as you always want a deep understanding of the areas, you’re responsible for and work with. This position requires that you thrive working in a high paced environment with an E-commerce team of six dedicated and talented colleagues in collaboration with other departments. Your leadership skills enable you to be action oriented while leading by example, as well as strategic and coaching oriented. The Head of E-Commerce reports to the CCO and will be an essential key part of Steamery’s future growth journey.
Your main tasks will be (but not limited to):
- Evaluate, set and implement strategic plans for the business unit incl. e-commerce and marketplace initiatives across all markets, focusing on growth, profitability and brand awareness.
- Define KPI’s, objectives and goals for the D2C team.
- Set strategies and goals for short and long term growth.
- Identify and take action on potential bottlenecks when it comes to infrastructure, organization and workflows when scaling.
- Break down key initiatives to define and create actionable tasks for the team
- Lead and manage work with SEO/SEM/Paid Social/CRM/Marketplaces through the team and/or agencies.
- Develop and oversee the planning and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all web content publishing.
- Create sales-driven activities and attractive customer offers that go hand in hand with the brand communication and all other channels.
- Collaborate with the other commercial teams (Marketing/PR & Sales) with the common objective to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
We believe that you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position.
- Hands-on and detailed E-commerce experience as well as a wide and deep interest in digital businesses and related areas.
- Beneficial to have international experience, ideally also from driving international digital expansion and building brands.
- Deeply result oriented with customer experience top of mind combined with a commercial mindset.
- Previous leadership experience in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Possess motivational and inspirational skills to make team members and colleagues walk that extra mile in order to achieve goals and targets.
- Experience in managing and coaching performance marketing agencies.
- Hands-on experience with marketplaces such as Amazon as well as managing marketplace agencies.
- Fluent in English
You should also see yourself matching the following personal traits:
- Lead by example
- Highly motivating and energetic with a positive team spirit
- Open-minded and giving continuous feedback
- High level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Driving business forward using Steamery core values
Steamery offers you a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values work-life balance and strive after all employees having the time and resources to expand their knowledge and do what they are passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside Steamery.
At Steamery we have competitive salaries and are part of a collective agreement. To encourage all staff to take care of their health we offer a generous health care allowance as well as wellness hours. Our office is located right next to Mariatorget in Stockholm. You will spend your days in a new, dynamic office with an international team that haves a lot of fun at work!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter by latest May 20th. Mark your e-mail with "Head of Ecom". We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and will fill the position as soon as we find a good candidate, so don’t hesitate - apply now!