Steamery’s vision is to be the global leader within textile care by giving people the very best tools to love and care for their clothes. We make minimalistic and easy-to-use products such as steamers, fabric shavers, and laundry detergents to help and inspire people to care for their garments. We are present in 60 markets worldwide and our team at the Stockholm office currently consists of 38 passionate individuals.
In your role as a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will play a key part in various aspects of our supply chain operations. This includes participate in sourcing related projects, enhancing product quality, negotiating prices, managing supplier contracts and assisting with product developments, all while ensuring related documentation.
You'll be responsible for facilitating seamless communication and coordination, both internally and externally, with our factories, partners and other relevant stakeholders.
You will work cross-functionally and be part of our dynamic Supply Chain team, reporting directly to our Supply Chain Manager.
This is what you’ll do (but not limited to):
- Work closely with the Product Manager to secure ongoing product improvements/developments and maintain development schedules
- Support with coordination of product documentation, report progress, coordinate project tasks and foster cross-team communication and collaboration
- Participate in quality assurance processes, including product testing and validation, to ensure that products meet quality standards and requirements
- Coordination internally and externally of product quality related activities
- Review and monitor contracts with suppliers as necessary, ensuring adherence to compliance requirements and promptly addressing any arising issues
- Responsible for keeping product identification systems up to date
- Supporting Manufacturing Coordinator with order placement when needed
- Ad Hoc tasks and projects
Is this you?
- Organized and service-oriented with strong communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Adaptable and skilled at managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Holds a relevant bachelor's degree (e.g., supply chain management, business administration or operations management)
- Proficient in organization and project management
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation and reporting abilities
- Proficient in using project management tools and software
- Basic understanding of product development processes and principles
- Adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced in Excel
- Prior experience in supply chain coordination or a similar role is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese is advantageous
Working at Steamery
Steamery offers you a warm and welcoming environment where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values work-life balance and provides all employees with the time and resources needed to expand their knowledge and do what they are passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside Steamery.
At Steamery, we have competitive salaries and are part of a collective agreement. To encourage all staff to take care of their health, we offer a generous health care allowance as well as wellness hours. Our office is located right next to Mariatorget in Stockholm. You will spend your days in a dynamic office with an international team that has a lot of fun at work, but you will also have the possibility of working remotely a few days a week.
We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate, so don’t hesitate – apply now!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter by the latest 30/11. For further questions, please reach out to our HR Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org.